The Vallejo Central SDA Church is resuming in-person services follow the guidelines of the CDC, State of California, Solano County and Northern California Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists. Your safety is our highest priority. Please remember that if you are elderly or have underlying medical conditions you are at higher risk of contracting and being affected by the COVID-19 virus. Please be cautious in considering returning to in-person services. If you have any illness symptoms consistent with the COVID-19 virus, please stay at home.
Please be prepared for several changes to be implemented in the service and the process. Please be patient as this will take some time for all of us to get used to. The church service on August 1 will be meeting outside on the front lawn.
- If you plan to attend the service, please register on-line to be sure we have enough seating. There will be a limit of 75 people who can register on-line. Also, this will save time on Sabbath as each person needs to provide contact information in case any COVID tracing needs to be done.
- Wear a mask at all times
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet at all time
- Bring your own water bottle as it may be sunny and warm
- Flags will mark the location where each household can sit and maintain adequate social distancing
- Bring your own chair for yourself and your family members
- Stay home if you are not feeling well, have had any COVID-19 symptoms in the last two weeks, or you cared for or have close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- COVID-19 symptoms: include
• Fever or chills with body temperature above 100.4 degrees F
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Congestion or runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting
- Bathrooms will be single use only and lines will form in the hallway with 6 ft distance between each person
- There will be no passing of the offering bags or other items. There will be a box at the door where you can drop off donations
- There will be no congregational singing during the service.
- Song leaders or special music singers can sing without a mask provided that there is a minimum of 12 foot spacing between them and another leader or congregant.
- Any person attending who is over 2 years of age must wear a mask at all times
- Do not share objects such as pens and paper with other Congregants. There are sanitized pens in the back of the church available.
The complete church COVID-19 Prevention Plan and Training Plan is available here: